What is Botox?
Botox injects a small amount of an ingredient called botulinum toxin to help the muscles that cause wrinkles.
By selectively crippling, the process of improving wrinkles and reducing excessive muscle mass.
The procedure is easy and normal after the injection and it is a safe petit plastic surgery procedure that is favored by busy modern people.
Patients needing treatment:
- Patients worry about wrinkles on the forehead, eyebrows, eyes, lips.
- Patients worried the skin loses elasticity.
- The jaw muscles develop and the patient’s face or corners look enlarged.
- Patients with overgrowth in certain areas.(calves, shoulder muscles, etc.)
- Patients must treat sweating.
After treatment, avoid saunas drinking alcohol, smoking and vigorous exercise for 3-5 days
After the treatment is complete, your skin may swell and become red for about 1 day, this sign will quickly disappear so you do not need to worry
When going out, definitely have to use sunscreen
Avoid touching or pressing the treated area
After treatment, symptoms such as redness or swelling appear. If severe, contact the hospital as soon as possible.
Characteristics of Botox
- You are worried about the folds of your eyes, your laugh.
- Your skin is rough.
- Your skin will need to tighten pores and tighten the skin.
- Your skin has many wrinkles on the face.
Patients with excessive sweating due to stress and anxiety.
Patients feel uncomfortable in daily activities due to excessive sweating.
The patient's sweat produces an unpleasant odor.
Why Choose A Clinic?