Laser lifting muscle
What is Laser Lifting?
This is a non-invasive procedure that uses a laser to improve sagging skin and wrinkles. Treatment must be based on an accurate diagnosis depending on the current level of sagging and elasticity of the skin. Because depending on the type of laser it brings different therapeutic effects.
A Clinic uses Dual High laser equipment to lift muscles:
- Give customers a full face wrinkle improvement.
- Where the sagging muscles break the contours of the face.
- Giving guests the desired effect of natural muscle lifting.
- For customers who wish to keep skin elasticity.
- For a client who is afraid of pain and afraid of surgery.
Limiting vigorous exercise, sauna, stimulant use within 3 ~ 5 days after treatment
After treatment, there may be a slight peeling phenomenon on the surface, this phenomenon will go away during the day so patients can be assured
Sunscreen must be applied before leaving home
Avoid pressure, press firmly on the treated area
If abnormal swelling and redness occur on the treated skin, please contact our hospital immediately.
Principle of Laser lifting
Step 1: Pigment diseases
Step 2: Laser irradiation
Step 3: Remove pigments
Why Choose A Clinic?